Facebook Business Page Auto Notifications
Postling.com is a social media tool that sends automatic email notifications when there is any activity on your Facebook business page. Postling’s scans your business page looking for new comments and wall post. If new comments exist, you will receive an email notification with the comment and the link back to the original post.
The free version of Postling.com allows you to set up 1 branded account. If you are managing more than one brand, you will need to upgrade to the premium version, which is 24.99/a month.
To set up your account:
1. Visit Postling registration page -https://www.postling.com/register.php
2. Under Social Networks – Select Facebook – then choose Facebook Pages
3. Postling.com will request permission to access your information- allow it.
4. You will see a list of your business pages – select the one you want to activate
5. The last thing you need to do is just make sure you select “yes” to receive email updates and your done *see image below
Why should I set this up?
The bottom line is you want to take advantage of any opportunity you can to interact and engage with your community. Being responsive will help you strengthen your relationships with your fans, encourage more engagement, and help you build your reputation. Manually scanning your page to monitor your activity is inefficient and a poor use of your time. In today’s world of instant gratification, being able to respond to a fan quickly could be the difference between getting that listing or not.
Big Thank You to Nikki Beauchamp for sharing this!
Guest Post by Jimmy Mackin of The MLS Facebook App