image

HootSuite Training Video

I have to be honest. I had no idea there was so much demand in the real estate industry for a HootSuite training video. Guess it is kind of like Twitter, Google, WordPress and Facebook. Really not companies that have numbers to call when you get stuck! I had more than 150 agents attend live and wanted to share this HootSuite training video with all of you. Grab a pen and paper, be ready to hit pause a few times and grab a cocktail. You are going to dig this one. Like it? Love it? Share it and leave a comment below.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

13 Comments

1. Heidi Sloan says:

Thanks Chris! Question. I have been using Hootsuite for awhile. Recently, I changed my twitter username to @YourCltAgents. When I go to create a new list, it is still showing my old user name (@CREA_KW). I am getting a message saying “information does not exist on twitter.com”. I deleted the stream and added again but it’s still showing my old user name (CREA_KW). I’m not sure what else to do. Suggestions?? Thanks in advance!!!

2. Chris says:

Hmmmm no idea that is funky. Try logging out and logging in?

3. Darin says:

no more Tweetdeck talk whatsoever!

Hootie Blows doors and you uncovered that very naturally.

4. THANK you for the recording. I listened to it live and was so blown away. NO way could I have absorbed all that information. THANK you.

Warm regards, Ramona

5. Terri says:

Chris, Found this Hotsuite Training Video info on Facebook today. Clicked on arrown and nothing happened. Just curious, is this a real training video? I was looking forward to a quiet evening, sitting at the computer learning more ways to help my business.

6. Rich Lee says:

Hootsuite is great. I’m glad you did this video as it got me to go and figure out Hootsuite.

Cheers,

Rich

7. Charlie says:

Thank you for recording! This is amazing and deployed all suggestions from your (Jeremy’s) post, today, “Making WordPress More Social”. Critical. Thank you.

8. Help, I’m trying to post the video on my blog to share with others, and the video keeps stoping at right about the halfway point (talking about REALTORS). I think that it may just be my computer, but I can’t verify yet. Can you provide me with a link that will work for sure, or let me know that the video is fine? Thanks millions for the excellent information!

9. Jason Preece says:

I just watched your HootSuite video and a lot has changed since you done it. Do you use the Pro version now? The reason I am asking is you do not have access to the insights for others and limited to 30 days on your post stats.

10. Chris says:

Hootsuite make using social media such a breeze. Thanks for the tips Chris.

11. Art Aviles says:

Great instruction. I was using tweet deck but now switched to Hootsuite. Thanks Chris.

12. Hannah De Dios says:

Has anyone compared the difference between Hoot Suite and posterous.com? Is there a difference? Which is better?