Join TSA! Virtual Real Estate BarCamp – April 6th, 2010 @ 2:15 PST
The third Virtual RE BarCamp (VREBC) is coming to your PC this coming Tuesday, April 6th, 2010, and you NEED to be there!
Since the inception of the VREBC in November 2009, over 50 high caliber speakers have provided more than 40 hours (broken down into more palatable 45 minute segments) of top notch, extremely useful real estate information, ranging from the secrets of blogging to how to incorporate facebook into your business.
But what exactly is a BarCamp? Todd Carpenter, NAR’s Social Media Manager, puts it simply:
RE BarCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and lots interaction from attendees.
The difference this time around is that instead of having three rooms simultaneously running with a different speaker with a different topic to choose from, this VREBC has four rooms! The choices are outrageous and if you don’t find at least a half dozen speakers to listen in on and watch, then you need to look again!
Your very own Tech Savvy Agent crew will be teaching the following key points during their 2:15 – 3:00 PST segment:
- Why building your community around your true passion is absolutely key (which, by the way, may not be Real Estate based!).
- How to encourage interaction and actually get some
- How building a community of like minded individuals will lead to paychecks quicker than trying to “get leads”
- Creating a flow of referring traffic from your fan page to your blog or site can quickly become more than 50% of your website traffic
- How to keep business separate from the wall
- Updates and customization of the fan page including lead capture, and
- How to maximize ROI on your PPC by directing traffic to your community and why not sending them to your website makes the most sense.
What’s the best part of the VREBC? It’s completely FREE! So check out their website and sign up to become part of an amazing social networking and learning event.