LIVE EVENT at 6pm EST- iPad for Real Estate 5 things you should already know even if you didn’t buy one
We are excited to host what we believe to be the first and largest iPad for Real Estate LIVE demo and review plus Q and A session today at 6pm EST on Ustream. We will be covering the 5 things you must know about the iPad as a Realtor even if you didn’t buy one, maybe your competition or consumers did right? PLEASE SHARE this NOW as we are hoping to make a statement that Real Estate Agents care about new technology and want our voices heard by real estate companies who make the Mac integration decisions(MLS?). Link here to our Ustream Channel and there is a show under the schedule for this event. You can set up a reminder and also share from there. Topics will include:
1. Real Estate Apps that are optimized for the iPad not just big iPhone apps – you will be surprised at how few there are and why
2. Content Consumption – Is this the game changer that puts the nail in the coffin of newspaper and magazine? We say yes, let’s debate
3. Email, Calendar, Contact integration – You could use AOL, Yahoo and Hotmail, but why would you after seeing Apple and Gmail’s versions of email done right!
4. Real Estate Listing Presentations and why Keynote(PowerPoint on steroids) is a MUST HAVE for Realtors
5. Social Media sites Facebook and Twitter were built for a device like this – Learn which iPad apps make them the easiest to manage daily
We look forward to your questions and feedback and thanks as always for being a part of our tech savvy community! Register now and check Facebook 5 minutes before we go LIVE