HOW TO: Create a Facebook List Real Estate Edition
With there being so many new (and vital) ways to reach people in today’s online real estate world, putting your organizational skills to use on the web is now just as important as keeping your records in order for tax time each year.
Creating Facebook real estate lists are no exception. If you are anything like us, using Facebook is now not a weekly or even daily routine, but more like an hourly one. And with it being such an integral way to communicate, market and more easily keep track of our database(s), creating (and using) such lists within Facebook is just another way to be able to do these things more efficiently.
Watch the video above where we’ll show you how to create a Facebook list for your real estate business and help keep you more organized online.
Here’s a quick recap:
1. Facebook real estate lists can be created just like your real estate contact database (such as Top Producer 8i) – by allocating a “contact type” to each friend.
2. You can add friends to multiple lists (like “Sellers”, “Past Client”, etc.,)
3. Once you have created your list(s), you can then click on the name of the list and view just their updates.
4. In the bottom right side of your Facebook screen, you can also see who is online sorted by which list(s) they have been allocated to.
5. When sending an email to all your “Buyers” for instance, you can simply type in the Facebook list name and mass send an email to them all instead of having to manually enter each of their names.
Have more Facebook list tricks you want to add to this list? Let us know in the comments box below. Have a question? Click on the “Live Chat” button above or send us a text via the text widget to the right too.